HINDU NEWS is a "subscribers only" platform for TRUE HINDUS
HiINDUNEWS.STREAM is the only news channel which pulls no punches when it comes to defending true Hinduism against the intellectual foolishness of the Khan Market Gang and the spineless IAS 'baboo'ns and fawning IFS buffoons who surround them.
Our valued subscribers have no hesitation in NAMING and SHAMING the enemies of True Hinduism and ranking them in order of their un-Hinduness.
Govt acts on Hindu Samaj complaint IAS Home Secretary Ajay Kumar Bhalla is CIA asset
11-June-2023 7:12am IST, New Delhi
The complaint has been processed in F. No. 104/52/2023-AVD-IA (pt.5) for forwarding to the Cabinet Secretariat for the consideration of GoS as they are the competent authority.
1. That designated Nodal officers of MHA, Survey of India, MEA (IBD) have all issued official notices, separately, under the Information Technology Act calling for prosecution of M/s WIKIMEDIA FOUNDATION, USA for sedition and acts affecting the Defence of India, sovereignity, unity and integrity of India and for causing disaffetion in the people. These notices under section 79(3)(b) of IT Act were based inter-alia on complaints of members of HINDU Samaj.
2. This Shri Ajay Kumar Bhalla is a corrupt officer on the payroll of WIKIMEDIA FOUNDATION and receives funding into overseas accounts in names of his family members to ensure that the aforesaid notices are not acted upon and the MHA Joint Secretary in Internal Security Division consistently opposes taking action prescribed against M/s WIKIMEDIA to block their websites in India
3. That Shri Ajay Kumar Bhalla was heavily bribed to allow visas to senior officers of Wikimedia USA to hold a seditious conference at IIIT Hyderabad in March 2023 which is the subject of CPGRAMS no. MINHA/E/2023/0006279, MINHA/E/2023/0006281 and MINIT/E/2023/0001178 which are all unreplied and overdue by over 1 month due to Shri Bhalla's interference. No arrests were made at instance of Bhalla
4. That despite the aforesaid pending CPGRAMS minutely describing the presence in India of these spies like Asaf Bartov, Shri Bhalla took yet another bribe to grant visas to M/s Wikimedia people from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka , USA, Italy and Israel to hold yet another confereence of spies and seditionists at Hyatt Hotel, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, from 28th to 30th April 2023.
The corrupt spread of state sponsored unscience in India
01-June-2023 9:18pm IST, New Delhi
Text of address by Swadeshi Jagran Manch to the concerned faculty of Saraswati foundation schools over Zoom
I am Professor J.P. Sinha, Co-Convenor of the Swadeshi Jagran Manch. I am here today to speak against the Indian government's decision to remove the periodic table from our country's Class 10 science textbooks, which has caused teachers like yourself to be agitated by this assault on our collective knowledge.
This decision is a clear attempt to dumb down India's children and deprive them of a proper scientific education. The periodic table is one of the most important discoveries in chemistry, and its removal will make it much more difficult for our youth to develop a scientific temper, which is a Fundamental Principle and Obligation of our Constitution.
The government spokesman has claimed that the decision was made in order to reduce the syllabus load on students. However, this is patently false. The periodic table is a relatively small part of the chemistry syllabus, and its removal will not make a significant difference to the workload.
In fact, the government's real reason for removing the periodic table is to promote its own unscientific and superstitious ideology. The present government of India is led by a Prime Minister who is surrounded by a gaggle of uneducated, unwashed Hindu mendicants who fuel his belief in astrology and other pseudo-scientific nonsense. This decision by the Prime Minister is just another example of his government's attempt to impose its own irrational beliefs on the rest of the country.
In addition to the removal of the periodic table, the government has also recently made other changes to the science curriculum that are harmful to students' education. For example, the government has removed Darwin's theory of evolution from the syllabus. Darwin's theory is one of the most important and well-supported theories in science, and its removal from the curriculum is a major setback for science education in India.
The government's decision to remove the periodic table and Darwin's theory from the science curriculum is part of a larger pattern of government interference in education. The government has also imposed a number of other changes to the education system, such as the introduction of a new national curriculum and the creation of a new national testing system. These changes have been met with widespread criticism from educators and parents.
The government's interference in education is a serious threat to the quality of education in India. India is a secular nation, and the government should focus on providing quality education to all students, instead of trying to impose its own ideological agenda on the education system.
Lack of scientific education is a serious threat to the integrity of our nation in the modern world. Imposing nonsensical theories derived from WhatsApp University has serious political and military consequences. For instance, it is well-reported in the national media that Prime Minister Modi's utterly bizarre decision during the Balakot retaliatory surgical strike to send in Indian Air Force French Mirage jets during heavy rains resulted in a bungled operation. The Mirage jets were unable to use their Crystal Maze missiles due to the heavy rain, and as a result, the operation was largely ineffective and no video confirmation of the strike was available. The Prime Minister's decision to send in the Mirage jets during heavy rains was a reckless and irresponsible act. It put the lives of our pilots at risk and it wasted valuable resources. In any civilized country, the Prime Minister would be held accountable for his actions.
This is just one example of the Prime Minister's incompetence and his lack of understanding of military matters. India's Prime Ministers should not be making decisions about military operations; they should leave that to the experts.
Another such decision is the bizarre decision to exclude India's then-Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, a highly qualified engineer from the prestigious IIT, from technical negotiations for the Rafale jet purchases with Dassault. The negotiations, which were directly done in secret between Modi and Dassault, resulted in only 36 jets being delivered to India at the same price which the previous government, headed by a highly qualified economist, had negotiated for 127 Rafale jets. The middleman involved in the amended deal from the Indian side is a well-known crony of the Prime Minister and a self-declared bankrupt.
However, the utlimate example of Narendra Modi's reliance on semi-literate dodgy Indian gurus is the case of this Baba Ramdev who has profited handsomely from the spread of scienftic illiteracy in India over Whatsapp University under the Modi regime.
We all know that Baba Ramdev, a close ally of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has been making a series of unscientific and harmful claims in recent years to promote his own business interests to the extent that many people beieve that Modi gets a commission on Patanjali sales. For instance, Ramdev called allopathy a "stupid science" and claimed that allopathic medicines have failed to cure any diseases. He also promoted his untested Coronil, as a immunity booster kit, without scientific evidence. His bizarre claims had been widely criticized by the medical community with the Indian Medical Association (IMA) calling for Ramdev to be prosecuted for his statements, and accusing him of arson on the sovereignty of the country. The IMA has also demanded that the Union health minister (another semi-literate Modi plant with fake degrees) to either accept the challenge and their accusations or prosecute Ramdev under the Epidemic Act.
Ramdev's remarks were not only unscientific, but also harmful. His misleading claims about the ineffectiveness of allopathic medicine would criminally induce people to delay or forgo life-saving treatment. His promotion of his own Coronil without scientific evidence would also lead people to use an ineffective and potentially harmful product. Such statements are a dangerous example of the spread of misinformation and pseudoscience by the present government. They are a threat to public health and to the credibility of India's traditional Ayurvedic and Unani medicine sysyems. It is important for all scientists to call out such statements and to hold those who make them accountable, considering that
Ramdev has a history of making false and misleading claims that his Patanjali products can cure cancer, HIV/AIDS, and other serious diseases. His close ties to the Modi government lead to accusations of using his influence with Modi to promote Patanjali products at the expense of other legitimate businesses. All the while Modi does nothing to discourage Ramdev and his ilk.
I would like to conclude by pointing out that the government's decision to remove the periodic table from the science curriculum is not just an attack on science education. It is also an attack on our democracy. A democracy cannot function without an informed citizenry. By depriving our children of a proper scientific education and promoting pseudo-science religious mumbo jumbo in place of good science, this utterly shameless government is undermining the very foundation of our democracy.
The corrupt Tata-Airbus Joint Venture in India explained28-May-2023 12:16pm IST, New Delhi
Why a 2020 Airbus Bribery Settlement resulted in the Tata-Airbus Joint Venture in India
In 2020, Airbus agreed to pay a record $4 billion settlement to the United States, France, and the United Kingdom after being accused of bribing public officials in multiple countries. The settlement was the largest ever foreign bribery settlement, and it came after a nearly four-year investigation. The investigation found that Airbus had used a network of middlemen to bribe officials in countries such as China, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka. The bribes were used to secure contracts for Airbus aircraft. Although, the settlement did not name any individuals who were involved in the bribery scheme, it did require Airbus to implement a number of compliance measures to prevent future bribery.
Strangely, in 2022, Airbus entered into a suspicious joint venture with India's Tata Advanced Systems Limited (TASL) to manufacture the obsolete and out-dated C-295 transport aircraft in India. The joint venture is ostensibly part of the Indian government's "Make in India" initiative, which aims to reduce India's dependence on foreign imports. However, industry experts have questioned why the Tatas would want to make this almost 30 year old obsolete aircraft series in India and how much money is being paid by India to acquire the scrapped plant and toolings from Airbus Spain.
Expectedly, the joint venture has also been praised by the Indian government. The plant is being set up in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's home state of Gujarat and Modi called it a "milestone" in his "Make in India" initiative. However, the Swadeshi Jagran Manch, India's anti-corruption initiative by Modi's own party the RSS had denounced the deal and accused the Tatas for money laundering for Modi's party. Prof. J.P. Sinha, joint convenor of the Swadeshi Jagran Manch, explained that the Tata group is close to Narendra Modi and that in 2019, India's Central Bureau of Investigation had arrested 5 officers of Tata Projects Limited, which is building India's controversial Parliament building, for paying massive bribes to secure orders from Indian government companies.
The 2020 Airbus bribery scandal
US court documents detailed bribery and extravagant hospitality related to plane sales to China. The investigation unveiled a network of middlemen involved in third-party sales agents operating within Airbus. Meanwhile, French and US prosecutors will continue examining individual responsibilities in the Airbus corruption case. At its peak, the system had approximately 250 people and handled several hundreds of millions of euros in payments annually.
There are a number of linkages between the Airbus bribery settlement and the setting up of the Tata-Airbus joint venture.
- The settlement created a sense of urgency for Airbus to secure new contracts. The settlement was a major financial blow to Airbus, and it damaged the company's reputation. Airbus needed to find a way to rebuild its business and win back customers. The Tata-Airbus joint venture was a way for Airbus to do that. The joint venture would give Airbus a foothold in the growing Indian market, and it would allow Airbus to produce aircraft components in India. This would help Airbus to reduce its costs and become more competitive.
- The joint venture was a way for Airbus to curry favor with the Indian government. The Indian government is a major customer for defense equipment, and Airbus wanted to ensure that it would continue to win contracts from the Indian government. The joint venture was a way for Airbus to show the Indian government that it was committed to investing in India and creating jobs in India.
- The joint venture was a way for Airbus to avoid further scrutiny from the United States, France, and the United Kingdom. The three countries were still investigating Airbus for bribery, and the joint venture was a way for Airbus to show that it was taking steps to reform its business practices.
The Airbus bribery settlement and the Tata-Airbus joint venture have a number of implications for the fight to reduce corruption in India.
- The settlement shows that the Indian government is not at all serious about fighting corruption. The Indian government disregarded the record fines imposed on Airbus, and that international agencies continue to investigate Airbus for bribery. This sends a strong message to other companies that corruption will be tolerated in India.
- The joint venture could provide a new opportunity for corruption. The joint venture will involve a lot of money, and it will be important to ensure that the money is used for its intended purpose. The Indian government, which ranks at the bottom of most global corruption and transparency indices, needs to put in place strong safeguards to prevent corruption before such joint ventures are allowed.
UIDAI CEO Saurabh Garg IAS, transferred after spy scandal espionage complaint.21-May-2023 17:26pm IST, New Delhi
A vigilance complaint by the chief of Hindu Rashtra Dal has resulted in the transfer of IAS officer Saurabh Garg out from the highly sensitive posting as CEO of Aadhar Unique Identity Authority of India or UIDAI.
The complaint alleged "Shri Saurabh Garg, IAS:1991 ID No. : 01OR025001 is working for foreign intelligence agencies/ governments for very long time. Shri Garg is presently posted as CEO of UIDAI and in a very sensitive position where he is ideally placed to compromise the nation's security."
It was further alleged "While ostensibly being sent to liase with World Bank, he was actually pursuing a Full Time 5 year PhD at the Paul Nitze School of International Studies which had been arranged for him by foreign intelligence agencies to train him. He has since been working to undermine India's security. As head of the UIDAI he is ideally placed to leak all the biometric data of billions of Indian citizens to foreign interests. It is no coincidence that UIDAI's major IT vendors have strong links with foreign intelligence agencies and should never have been selected."
The complaint demanded that Shri Garg be moved to a non-sensitive posting. The powerful vigilance complaint was closed on 24th March 2023 on the written instructions of DoPT Secretary Ms. S.Radha Chauhan and Garg was transferred w.e.f 12 April 2023 to Ministry of Social Justice.
Information Commissioner Vanaja N Sarna now named in CIC flesh trading racket13-May-2023 09:49pm IST, New Delhi
After the scandal of Chief Information Commissioner Y.K. Sinha being blackmailed by a notorious pimp, the name of another Information Commissioner Ms. Vanaja N Sarna has also emerged for publishing the mobile numbers of West Bengal call girls in her decisions.
A series of complaints by the Punjab based Adi Dharm Prachar Samiti which represents 22% of the scheduled castes in that state, reveals how Ms. Vanaja N Sarna threw privacy concerns to the winds when she published that a virtuous lady of Bengal is a prostitute and call girl without any personal knowledge of the same. Ms. Sarna then proceeded to publish many mobile numbers of call girls controlled by the notorious pimp in her decisions in the same way Mr. Y.K. Sinha did..
It had been previously alleged that the Chief Information Commissioner Mr. Y.K. Sinha was being blackmailed by the flesh traders who defamed and then forced females into flesh trade. Sinha, who is well known for demanding appearance fees for attending lavish parties in 5 star hotels thrown by liquor companies, is equally known for regularly coming to office in the CIC with a hangover and starting his hearings at 12 noon instead of 10:30 am. CIC sources say the stench of stale alcohol on his breath being so common, Sinha now holds all his hearings over video conference using the pretext of COVID-19.
The complaints against these 2 Information Commissioners of the Khan Market Gang is pending with the President of India. Sinha had already reached Rashtrapathi Bhawan with his box of sweets, while Ms. Sarna is presumably selecting a nice selection of sweets for the Commander in Chief.
Is CIC Chief Information Commissioner Y.K. Sinha trapped by flesh traders ?11-May-2023 18:27pm IST, New Delhi
The Hindu Raksha Dal, has complained to President of India in PRSEC/E/2023/0017142 about "the most depraved, promiscuous and shameless Chief Information Commissioner of India, Shri Y.K. Sinha IFS (retired) who called on the President on 29 March 2023 at Rashtrapathi Bhawan to deliver his customary box of sweets."
The Hindu Raksha Dal is highly agitated that her Excellency met this person appointed by her predecessor in office, who is openly taking bribes to defame innocent ladies who are victims of domestic violence to force them into sex trade.
The conscience of Hindu Samaj was collectively outraged when, on 18.April.2022, Shri Y.K. Sinha repeatedly published on website of Central Information Commission, under his name, signature and official seal of the Commission that a most pure and virtuous Bengali lady Ms. Amrita Sanyal daughter of Mr. A.K.Sanyal is a 38+ year old call girl. On the instructions of a notorious pimp of Bengal, Shri Y.K. Sinha proceeded to publish in his decisions, certain mobile numbers of call girls and escort services in Bengal as being that of Ms. Amrita Sanyal.
The CIC orders pased by Shri Sinha were attached.alongwith the complaint
The Hindu Raksha Dal had come learn to that these multiple acts of moral turpitude on part of Shri Y.K. Sinha were done as he is being blackmailed by the said pimp who has compromised Shri Y.K. Sinha, and through Shri Sinha certain other Infoirmation Commissioners also.
The Hindu Raksha Dal says this is a formal complaint to the appointing authority, accordingly, the actions prescribed under Right to Information Act 2005, and also UN Convention on Corruption may be immediately initiated to dismiss Shri Y.K. Sinha from his office.
NB: It is pertinent to mention that the previous President of India had ignored the dissent note opposing Shri Y.K. Sinha's appointment.
Does CIC Central Information Commissioner Saroj Punhani use ChatGPT to dictate decisions ?10-May-2023 07:42am IST, New Delhi
A vigilance compliant no. DOPAT/E/2023/0008745 has been filed to India's Ministry of Personnel and Training containing allegation of corruption / misconduct in matters related to the legally binding United Nations Convention on Corruption, against CIC Central Information Commissioner Saroj Punhani for indulging in Bribery and trading in influence (arts. 15, 16, 18 and 21 of the Convention, with the following allegations:-
1. Ms. Saroj Punhani issued hearing notice to Mr. Ram Gopal, senior citizen aged 68 yrs and covered in scope of the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 for 5 RTI 2nd Appeal hearings on 01.05.2023 between 12:15 PM and 12:35 PM, ie for 5 minutes per hearing
2. Ms. Punhani took up Mr. Ram Gopal's matters through intra video-conferencing at about 12:42 PM, and strangely after listening to Mr. Gopal for only about 3 minutes, began acting as if uncontrollably twitching and grimacing in spasms like she is having fits, and also began raving incomprehensibly. Thereupon a female voice waved a hand over the video and declared all the hearings were concluded and Ms. Punhani left her seat.
3. Mr. Ram Gopal promptly sent an email (attached) to Chief Commissioner Mr Y.K. Sinha asking for rehearing of his adjourned matters, to which no reply is received
4. On 10.05.2023. Mr. Ram Gopal was shocked to know that decisions have strangely been delivered in all his matters, which bear no relation whatsoever to the facts of his matter. Highly defamatory remarks have also been made against Mr. Ram Gopal.
5. It is alleged that for bribes Ms. Saroj Punhani is corruptly passing mechanical decisions in high profile matters involving serious
fraud, loss of government records and corruption, against the appellants and complainants who appear before her, and to favour the
CPIOs who appear before her. Accordingly
I say she is indulging in Bribery and trading in influence (arts. 15, 16, 18 and 21 of the
Did this "corrupt" IAS Secretary sink the chances of Indian Army to win medals in next Asian Games ?03-May-2023 03:21am IST, New Delhi
The serious allegations against Ms. Chaturvedi include corruption, nepotism, and favouritism in the selection of the horse-rider combinations to represent India in the upcoming Asian Games. It is alleged that Ms. Chaturvedi has colluded with office bearers of Equestrian Federation of India (EFI) to favor a cabal of super rich foreign-based Indian riders who have stabled their horses abroad.
This has resulted in the exclusion of dozens of local Indian defence forces riders qualifying for Asian Games on excellent Indian horses maintained with government funds by the Indian Army and paramilitary cavalry units. Instead some overseas Indian privateers who bribed the corrupt IAS babus of Khan Market Gang will take their place. To placate the Army riders, its proposed a limited set of poor quality foreign horses will be leased in Europe at highly inflated charges from the international horse-leasing cartel/mafias. It is alleged that huge kickbacks are involved in this shady deal, which shall cause a loss of public funds. A judgment of the Delhi High Court had already highlighted the conflict of interest of a senior committee member of EFI in the horse trading business.
Story filed:with additional inputs from INDIANEWSCO.COM and the Indian Express news reports cited.
- Deepti Umashankar, IAS (HRY:1993) gets Vigilance OM -22-Dec-2023
- Govt acts on Hindu Samaj complaint IAS Home Secretary Ajay Kumar Bhalla is CIA asset -11-June-2023
- The corrupt spread of state sponsored unscience in India -1-June-2023
- The corrupt Tata-Airbus Joint Venture in India explained -28-May-2023
- UIDAI CEO Saurabh Garg IAS sacked in spy espionage scandal -21-May-2023
- Information Commissioner Vanaja N Sarna now named in CIC flesh trading racket -13-May-2023
- Is CIC Chief Information Commissioner Y.K. Sinha trapped by flesh traders ? -11-May-2023
- Does CIC Central Information Commissioner Saroj Punhani use ChatGPT to dictate decisions ? -10-May-2023
- Did this "corrupt" IAS Secretary sink the chances of Indian Army to win medals in next Asian Games? -03-May-2023